(Image source from: www.hindustantimes.com)
Prince Charles to have a fruitful 10th official visit to India, he has important meetings and visits lined up.
As a part of the joint official tour, Prince Charles came down to India in November 2017 with his wife Camilia, the Duchess of Cornwall. He went around Brunei, Singapore and Malaysia as well.
On Wednesday, Prince Charles will reach India to talk about significant topics, to make a few visits and he will meet the President, Ramnath Kovind.
The British High Commissioner to India quoted, "His many visits to India and his enduring interest in promoting our common interests is another example of the living bridge between the United Kingdom and India."
Agenda Of The Meeting
1. He will focus on Global challenges such as sustainability and climate change.
2. He will put across his ideas on disaster resilience and ways to adapt to climatic changes.
3. As per one of the British High Commission Statement, he will pay heed to the ones in the field of social development and their contribution in uplifting disabled children, family counseling and therapy session and give them the ‘Point of Lights’ award.
4. He will visit a Sikh temple in India to express his respect to the Sikh founder and the Community.
5. He will attend a military service to show respect to the departed military soldiers across the Commonwealth in World War I and II from India and UK.
6. To get ideas on sustainable markets he will meet an influential business leader.
By Neha Makhija