Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wishesh/public_html/index.php:79) in /home/wishesh/public_html/components/com_aclsfgpl/config.php on line 29
Vamaks provides a safe and sound platform to those who have great ideas or wish to have their own business/enterprise, but lack guidance and funding. There are many deceitful mentors and investors in the market who promise to help and simply steal ideas in the broad day light. Vamaks is a platform that believes that opportunities are lost when ideas don’t see life and hence offers mentorship and funding along with a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). The non-disclosure agreement ensures that the original idea is protected and not stolen/misappropriated by anyone at Vamaks, including the mentors and the investors. Vamaks provides the right platform to a number of people, including those who have great ideas but don’t know where to start, those who need help to setup a business but fear their ideas will be stolen, those who lack the knowledge or resources, those who require financial support and those who are running a failed small business. We here at Vamaks provide two types of mentorship programs, a free mentorship program where advice, support and guidance is given to help future and current startups. Private accelerator/incubator program where along with support and guidance, a secure funding is also offered for an equity or compensation in return. Vamaks doesn’t provide the funding on its own and only stands as a bridge between the entrepreneurs and the investors. To know more about out our mentorship programs, visit https://vamaks.com/ and https://vamaks.com/blog/.
Vamaks provides a safe platform for those who:
• Have ideas to make things better, want to change those ideas to business opportunities, but don’t know where and how to start;
• Are afraid of having their idea stolen by others.
Vamaks provides also the right platform for those who:
• Don’t have all the logistics nor the full knowledge to convert a valuable idea to a business opportunity;
• Need some financial support for their business idea to get off the ground;
• Are running a small business that doesn’t work as planned;
• Wish to find business solutions to personal or professional issues.