(Image source from: Five reasons why you must watch Manam})
Tollywood's most-awaited movie of the year 'Manam' is just a couple of days away from its big release. And as the wait nears its end, all the expectations and hype around the movie seems to be hitting through the roof.
Two reasons why 'Manam' is drawing big buzz are because for the first time ever, it
would star the three generations of the Akkineni family — Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya together on the big screen. Secondly, it would be the last movie of late legendary actor ANR, who passed away on January 22, 2014.
Written and directed by Vikram Kumar, Manam is touted as a comedy period drama spanning across 100 years, from 1920 to 2020. The story of the film has been carefully kept under wraps.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, 'Manam' has been made on a whopping budget under the banner of Annapurna Studios. It is believed to be a befitting send off and Nag's tribute to his late father Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
The film will release worldwide on May 23. Meanwhile, we bring you five reasons why you should not miss Manam for anything in the world. Check them out:
1. Manam is Late Akkineni Nageshwara Rao's last film — the topmost reason why you shouldn't miss it.
2. The film stars three generations of Akkineni together. In 100 years of Indian cinema, Manam is probably the only film to feature actors of three generation together on big screen.
3. Nagarjuna's chemistry with Shriya looks and feels wonderful, fresh.
4. Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu's romantic angle lends extra edge to the film.
5. Lastly, the film stars superstar Amitabh Bachhan in a cameo role..
AW: Suchorita Choudhury