(Image source from: })
Summer is painful time for many as health and beauty goes down this season. But, you can continue the nourishment and impressive looks with simple and regular activities by following the essential tips. Generally, skin is prone to have rashes, tanning and sunburn during the summer, but we can avoid these problems by practicing simple steps.
- Wear Sunscreen Every day: Try to step out of home with perfect sunscreen protector, prefer SPF 30 for Indian skin types. Be sure that you apply the sun screen half an hour before you coming out.
- Don’t Forget Cleansing: do the ritual of cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice in a day. As the acne problem is pre-dominant in summer use a cleanser which contains salicylic acid, which is much powerful in controlling acne and preventing future breakouts.
- Exfoliate to remove dead tissues: To get rid of dull and dead skin you have to exfoliate, scrub your elbows and knees to make them shine and clean by removing the dead tissues and tan. You can use the slice of lemon with sugar on elbows and knees to rejuvenate.
- Use Hair Conditioners: As the hair is the second most victim of summer, special care must be taken. Instead of over using chemicals and shampoos, use a deep conditioner to replenish the loss of moisture. Massage your hair with a mixture of coconut oil, castor and olive oil regularly to keep your hair nourished.
- Sunscreen & Moisturizer for feet: How your skin (face) feels the summer- the feet also feels same. You can wear open sandal in the summer to keep your feet dry and give them a chance to "breathe". Use sunscreen during the day and lightweight moisturiser during the evenings.
- Healthy Diet: The diet is much more important than all above, you should prefer drinks, but not over oily and solid foods. Make the day healthy with water, juices, and special summer diet. Enjoy the summer with fresh fruits and green vegetables.
- The moisturizing and cleansing should be continued alongside with balanced diet. Try to go out with umbrella or scarf, and sun glasses.
However, try to spend maximum time inside the house or office by avoiding the hot weather to save energy in you and to protect skin.