Black Beans and Rice combination recipe is a special rice recipe compared to other regular rice items such as pulao and fried rice items. It is a perfect lunch break recipe. It is a healthy and has high fiber.
Let's read the directions how to prepare the recipe.
- Drained canned black beans - 4 1/2 Cups
- Minced Garlic - 3 cloves
- Olive oil - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped Onion - 2
- Ground Cumin - 2 tbsp
- Vegetable Broth with Low Fat and Sodium - 2 Cups
- Cayenne pepper - 2 tbsp
- Uncooked white rice - 1 Cup
- Add the Oil into the stock pot and flame it to the medium heat. After a minute add the garlic, onion and fry it for 4 mins. Now add the rice and fry it for 2 mins.
- On a lower flame mix the veggie broth to the above stock pot and churn it until it is well prepared. Finally add the Black Beans and spices.