I am sure your mouth is already watering! Then what are you waiting for? Check out the recipe of traditional and yummy Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha Recipe. Prepare it right away and satisfy your quest for this amazing sweet dish.
Ingredients required to make Double Ka Meetha
Fresh bread slices (white or brown): 10
Milk: 1/2 liter
Cream: 1/2 cup
Almonds (blanched and sliced): 8
Raisins: 2 table spoons
Ghee or oil: 1 tablespoon
How to make Double Ka Meetha
1. Boil 1 cup sugar in a cup of water to make sugar syrup. Little bubbles will be seen once the syrup gets ready. Keep aside.
2. Boil milk with ream on medium hat in a tick bottomed pan. Keep stiring.
3. Condense milk. Boil till it becomes half of its quantity. Milk now turns creamy and thick. Take away from flame.
4. Cut bread diagonally.
5. Take a shallow pan. Heat oil in it. Fry bread slices, turning ocasionally.
6. After they turn brown, switch off flame. All slices to cool down.
7. Pre heat oven to 180 c.
8. Greese baking tray with oil or ghee.
9. Arrange bread slices in tray to fill the tray.
10. Pour in the mixture of milk and cream, sugar syrup, rose water evenly over bread slices. Keep aside for five minutes.
11. Sprinkle resins and almonds.
12. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
13. Bake it for 20 to 30 minutes.
14. Dont remove seal for some time.
15. Tasty Double Ka Meetha is ready to serve.