(Image source from: })
Indian sweet dish Pala Thalikalu is mostly prepared during the times of festivals as naivedyam. Yet it is a yummy snack that can be prepared at any time to satisfy your quest for a homemade sweet dish. This is a simple sweet recipe made of whole rice flour, milk, sugar, cardamom and jaggery. All the ingredients are readily available at your kitchen. It is the best for this navarathri season.
Ingredients required for tasty Pala Thaliklau recipe
• Milk : 4 cups
• Rice flour : half cup
• Sugar : half cup
• Grated coconut : one fourth cup
• Cardamom powder : half teaspoon
• Ghee : 1 table sppon
• Cashews and raisins: hand full
Preparation method for tasty Pala Thaliklau recipe
• Take a container and add rice flour and ghee to it.
• By gradually adding water, keep mixing the four to make smooth dough.
• Leave it for few minutes and close the bowl with a lid.
• Grease your hands with ghee and make small pieces of dough.
• Shape them in such a way that they turn into long strips.
• Take a thick bottomed container, add milk.
• As it gets to boil on a low flame, add sugar and cardamom powder.
• Allow it to boil for few minutes.
• Add dough strips to the milk and cook for 15 minutes.
• Add grated coconut and diluted rice flour (one spoon rice four mixed in water) and cook for five more minutes.
• Add cashews and raisins, fried in ghee as toppings.