(Image source from: })
It is great sweet dish for this festival time with Dusserah and Diwali coming soon. Satisfy your taste buds and make your festival more memorable and joyful with this sweet dish. It is also a great way to greet your guests on the eve. It’s time to shower your love on your dear ones this festival season through the yummy sweet dish. You will surely get your family together bonded in love with this sweet badam halwa dish.
Ingredients required for Badam Halwa
Almonds: ½ cup
Boiling water: 1 cup
Milk: ½ cup
Ghee: 2 table spoons
Sugar: ½ cup
Saffron: few strands
Cardomom powder: 1/8 tea spoon
Preparation method for Badam Halwa
1. Soak almonds in hot boiling water for some time.
2. Drain water, rinse will cold water and eel off almonds.
3. Blend milk and soaked almonds.
4. Heat ghee in pan on medium flame.
5. Add almond puree and stir continuously.
6. Cook till milk or moisture evaporates. Approximately 10 minutes.
7. Add saffron strands and mix well.
8. Add sugar and mix.
9. As sugar starts melting, the mixture will again start running.
10. Keep string until sides begin to leave the pan.
11. When the ghee starts separating, it means halwa is ready.
12. Spread on thali and once it gets finished cut into pieces.