(Image source from: })
We all know that cereals are rich in nutrition, but don’t tend to make it a point to consume on regular basis. Here is an easy way to consume various cereals along with mixed vegetables with this traditional healthy multi cereal upma recipe.
Ingredients required for multi cereal Upma recipe
Onions chopped - 1 cup
Sliced carrots – 1 cup
Brown bread slice – 1
Roast rawa – 1 cup
Soya granules – 1 tablespoon
Salt, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin
Green chilies - 1
Cooking oil: 2 tea spoons
Preparation method for multi cereal Upma recipe
1. Heat oil in kadai, add mustard seeds and cumins.
2. Add chopped onions and green chilies, till they turn transparent.
3. Add sliced carrots and water.
4. Sprinkle salt and cook for two minutes.
5. Add soya granules and cook till they soften.
6. Add brown bread chunks and cook for 5 minutes.
7. While stirring keep adding rawa till it forms paste.
8. Cover the kadai with lid until water evaporates.